Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Say bye to 2010 ~


HAPPY NEW YEAR



HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2 more days and we all have to say bubye to year 2010, and whether like it or not we still have to say hello and welcome the year of 2011. Time flies, I just cant imagine 12 months just passed like that.What had I done for last 12 months? Day by day, year by year, time just slip through our finger quietly. How scary, the number of candle that we need to blow each year keep increasing =S I tried to review the year 2010 of mine, to recall what special or happy moment I had, I can say that this year can consider as a good year to me. I don't know since when, I had learn to let go. To let go thing that not belong to me, to let go thing which is beyond my control. And I m kinda miss all those happy moment in my past, thank to all the laughs, the joys which was brought to me from my friends, family, my love. I still remember there is such a saying, write your sadness on sand, and carve the happiness on the stone, something like this lar. =) Meaning that, we must always keep the happy memory in the heart, whereas we should just let sad thing go. Maybe because of this, I found myself a bit different from the past. Which is, I have become fast forgiving compare with last time. The upset and anger will not stay too long with me, once the people apologize, I will accept and forgive no matter how angry I am. Guess, this is good for everyone. Life too short to be wasted by holding on unhappy thing, isn't it? To me, I wish life can be as simple as possible, I don't ask for more, I just wish to be happy. What can we ask more than a happy simple life right? So, cheer!! Show your beautiful teeth and welcome the year of 2011. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather is, always brings your own sunshine =)



I hereby wish happiness will always follow each of you
like how the Digi yellow man sing " I will follow YOU~"














2 comments: