Friday, March 16, 2012

Beautiful Saturday Morning


             Good morning to all. ^.^ It's weekend again!! Woke up at early in the morning without alarm. Lying on bed, started to check the updates at instangram, fb and twitter, then, played draw something. After that, went to gym. Woots! I feel so relax and healthy. How long since the last time I had this kinda feeling, I ask myself. 

             I feel I have been left out from my previous life, I'm tired enough to give up everything. All I want now is to relax and rest. Especially weekend, I don't want any complicated thing, I want my mind to be slow and empty.  Friends around me say I look like always busy and tired, yes I'm. Seriously, I feel very tired, my heart and brain are tired. I ask myself again, is this the life I want? Of course, I wish to do things that I like, hang out with friend and love one, blogging, handmade stuff. Somehow, I'm too tired. 

           I entered into a new chapter of life, learning how to survive and earn a living by my own in this society. Good and bad things happen everyday, they happen for a reason. Anyhow, they paint my life colorful. 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger', I think I'm a little bit stronger than before, perhaps. Haha... To all those people that help me or hurt me, thanks. 

              All of us experiences different stages of life in our life span: childhood, high school, uni life, working life, get marry and set up family, retire, old and die. Along the journey, we meet people, we learn, we change and we adapt. Every single experience is a small piece of puzzle to build your future personality and identity. We don't what happen next and who we are in the future. 

              I feel relieved today, I had already let go those things that bothering me. Today, I gonna buy fish, I wanna give my loves to my fishes and flower that I plant. Love makes the world go round. Money is important but not everything. Aloha beautiful Saturday!! =)


                Have a nice day to all  my readers. ^.^


                                   P/S: A simple and truthful smile can make a huge change. 




No comments:

Post a Comment