Monday, March 19, 2012

Shooting for i.Perfect爱玩美. =]

          Hi guys, I feel like wanna blog tonight. ^.^ I gonna blog about the shooting yesterday. I was lucky to be invite by Mun Mun to be  i.Perfect爱玩美's model. I heard about her quite sometime ago, she is very famous with her business. Haha...And surprisingly, Mun Mun and her bf, Wayne both are very friendly and nice. Thus, I feel very comfortable and relax throughout the whole shooting. There are some part that me and her are very similar, such as our height, our thinking and our taste. Haha...Feel like I have know her very long ago. So happy to know her,as well as Wayne...=)

           I had taken some pictures with my phone, let me share with you ya. Haha...Camwhore non-stop..=P

 
Aloha!! =D



I love this style. ^.^



 
I set this as my fb profile pic. Hohoho~



 
Super love this pic, haha....and thanks for the 'likes' at fb for this pic.
Btw, I took this pic by myself leh! 
Hahaha...I think I might be a good photographer too. Haha...


Shooting scene of me. Posing...hehe....


This decoration really amazed me.
This is simply too nice, too lovely.


Me and Mun Mun, when I saw her, I was like looking at myself. 
Because we have the same height. Haha...
However, I looked a little bit taller in this picture. Hoho!
(Thanks to my heels, wahaha..)



 
Camwhore together... ^.^


Nice to meet you, Mun Mun.
She say I am her long lost sister...Hahaha....
When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me she found me in rubbish bin, I'm not her child. 
So......*maybe*....... =.=.... 
Btw, Wednesday night, she will upload her new arrival album (with me as model inside, wakaka!)
If you are interest or wanna kepo, you can take a look of  her fb page.
Stay tuned ya!! =D


Ok la....wanna sleep now...
Tata, sweet dreams and sleep tight.


P/S:  If you change nothing, nothing will change. 



1 comment:

  1. i.Perfect indeed!!! I believed the proprietress, Mun Mun chose u 2 b her model n 'face' 4 her designs/dresses as she obviously thinks that u r near perfect n d most ideal choice to 'showcase' her stuff.Without a doubt, the photoshoot was a success n the beautiful pics SPEAKS 4 itself.Yet another 'job' well-done, Shirley. U deserved all the accolade that's coming your way.

    ReplyDelete