Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Picnic ^.^

      Today I went to picnic with Mei after work. She randomly called me up and dated me to eat subway because she got the voucher of subway which is expiring today. So, we took the subway we bought and walked to sunrise seaside. I felt so relaxing, we just sat down and talked until sunset. 

       Sometimes, I feel talking with old friend is most comfortable, because we always show the most natural face of us. We know each other since standard 1. Haha...Omg...so so so long ago! Thinking to dig out all my childhood picture when go back to hometown. Perhaps, I can share some of them here. =)



Me and Mei.



Our dinner.



Blue sea, gentle wind, under the shade, we were enjoying.



Sea view at one side and city view at another side =D



M3 ^.^



Thought of wanna have an ice cream after I finish my subway, why uncle left so fast!! Haiyo!!



Like the color after edit. Haha!!




Time to ZzzZzzz....
See you again in next post.
Good night. =)




P/S: The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after. 
       - Newton D.Banker 

No comments:

Post a Comment