Thursday, June 28, 2012

Durian Season

           It's DURIAN everywhere!! Durian season is here, it always non of my business as I don't really fancy  that much. But this year, only I realize how people crazy of it. @.@  I don't hate durian, and at the same time I also don't really fancy it. Haha... However, it's fun to join my colleagues to enjoy durian. I can see that my company's people love durian a lot!! =D 

 
Meme at this evening during durian party organized by my company. =D



 
Different types of durian awaiting to be eaten. =D





    
Durian sellers were busy to open durians and all the durian lovers were so busy to eat eat eat. XD





Everyone was so excited!


           Besides, I also had a durian trip at last few weeks. After site visit, me and my colleagues had a happy durian trip. Haha... I felt very excited, as I never have experience like this before. Hoho~ ^.^


 
It was a very very adventurous journey. The road is narrow and slope, so scary! >.<



Finally, we reached there safely. Haha... 
A basket of durians was ready to be served.


This uncle is the one who plant the durian trees.
He is so friendly. =)



 
Enjoying........



Hallo there...do you want some durian?



Durian.



Me. =))))))




Fresh manggis plucked from tree.



Hehe... Let's take a pic before I ate you.



Place where uncle cooks his dogs' meal.
He said he has 10++ dogs. @.@



Another pet of uncle.
A wild pig.
First time in my life I see a wild pig. @.@
I think it looks like mouse. =D



Good view. Never know there is such place in penang. =)



Other than that, it's also my first time to hear about durian puff.
 It was strongly recommended by colleagues and it really tasted good. =D



              For those who ike durian, they think durian smells good, but for those who don't, they say it smell like shit. hahaha!! I think my hand still got shit smell...Wahahahhaa!!! Better drink more water or eat more manggis after having durian. Durian is a heaty food. I can feel the ulcer in my mouth already....=.= 

Ok, that's all for my durian post. Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you did enjoy. ^.^ 


= The end =


P/S: Haze, please go away.................







1 comment:

  1. Yes, i am agree with you. the wild pig is looking like amouse.meal bars for dogs

    ReplyDelete