Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Brunch With Celine

        Haloha, it's 10.30pm now and I just woke up from a nap. I was thinking what to do, to continue sleeping, or drag myself up to sit in front of laptop. I think it's about time to have a little update for my blog. So I took my phone and screened through the photos, thinking what to blog. Then I decided to blog about the brunch that I had with Celine.

           This was 2 weeks ago, and I had forgotten the name of this restaurant, but it's somewhere around Campbell street, Penang. The food style is more to local homecook food, which actually made me feel home. Haha... What I like about the restaurant is the nice deco of pictures hangs on the wall and the friendly services. 

            Actually I am quite lucky to know Celine and also Kitty. They are my housemates, consider my first new friends after uni. Everyday we meet different people, some remain stranger, some become our friend, some become good friend, some even become partner. There is always some kind of arrangement or fate, to bring people to meet with each other. Just that how far they can go, it depends. =)


               
Me of the day.


Nice deco, sorry it's a bit blur. hehe...=S



Me and dear Celine.



=)


While waiting for my food, so hungry.



Finally!



My favourite picture out of all.
Cute doggie  >.<


We were at behind of this car when we were on the way home. 
Someone told me that this car belong to Penang Chief Minister, Lim Guan Eng.
Is that true? =D


Lastly, I wish to share with you a nice and relaxing song.
Hope you like it.


That's all for this post, thanks for reading my blog.
Wish you have a nice dream.
Good night.


= The end =


P/S: Let's pray for miracle. =)



1 comment:

  1. yes, P1 old Mercedes is Penang Chief Minister transport la.

    ReplyDelete