Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai =D

Today is the first day of CNY.
Guess everyone is having a pretty mood. =)
I can see fireworks everywhere,
children playing firecracker.
Steamboat, relatives visit and friends gathering.
Laughs can be heard everywhere.

This is a chance for each of us to have a short pause of our routine life.
Temporary let go all the worries and responsibilities.
So, just relax and enjoy this special occasion of Chinese. =)


I dyed my hair. =D
Many of my friends urged me to make some change on my hair. =S
In fact, my black, long and straight hair had 'followed' me for years.
Somehow, I still don't get bored with it.
My heart will pain when my hair is cut.
I love my straight and long hair.
Curl it? Shorten it? Bold hair?
Not now. Hehe.


Me of the day ^^
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Huat ar, Huat Ar!!!!!
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. so fast update but no photo of me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...after i compound all the activity's photo only blog at once. =)

    ReplyDelete