Tuesday, February 1, 2011

* I baked with ♥ ~ *

Wah, it was so tiring lor!! 
No kidding, baking was killing me.
5 hours, I 'struggled' in the kitchen. 
Huu~ Just because of 'him' =S.
I know he like to eat this cookies, purposely go and learned to bake it. 
Actually, this is my favorite cookies among all the cny cookies.
However, I never thought of baking it.
Last 2 years I took initiative to learn the recipe for a 'guy'. Haha.
Hehe, sound like I am praising myself here. Ehhem...ehhem...=D
* shy~ *


I don't know the actual name of this cookies. 
But my family used to call it as 'flower cookies'.


For those who may interested to baked, here is the recipe. =)
*p/s : don't tell my mom. * ( Just kidding lar)

1. Flour, 400g
2. Corn powder. 160g
3. Kastard powder,115g
4. Sugar, 250g
5. Planta, 450g
6. Vanila oil, half tea spoon.
7. 1 egg









Let's begin =)

1. Mix the sugar with planta.



2. Stir them until the color become lighter.

3. Beat the egg.


4. Mix all the powder together.
 
5. Add in the bubbles of egg into the well-stirred sugar-planta.


6. Then, add the mixed powder into it.

7. Stir until it look like this, and it is ready. =)

8. Cut the cherry into small pieces.

9. Form the flower,and put a small piece of cherry on top of it.

10. Bake it. =D
(180'c, 16mins)


Tadahhh!!~~~ 
Hot & fresh cookies.


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
Over baked a bit, my mom complained the color not nice. =(. 
Hope he 'still' like this. =P


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment