Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Phhtzzzzz~


Know what is this?
It's a pepper spray.
So, better don't mess up with me, or else.....

I actually wanna buy a pepper spray since long time ago. I even think of buying a stun gun. Hehe, I know I sound scary. But what to do, just blame the poor public security of our country. Especially KL, the crime rate is so high. Last time, I don't really concern about this issue. Until, I came to KL, I realized this is not just something we read on news paper. This is truly happening around me. Snatch theft, harassment, break-in, etc. All these are commonly heard. Aiks, we just have to be extra careful, to prevent ourselves from being the next victim.

It can spray up to 2.4m far....hehe...not bad.
It will cause eyes and skin irritant.
"Let those bad  guy die gao gao!! Hng!!"
*Pray hard: so that I won't be clumsy at the critical moment, 
and better don't spray toward wrong direct (my direction, swt. =P).






My advise, try not to walk alone, cause this will increase the possibility of being a victim. But sometime, we really can't avoid walking alone, especially those who do not have transport (I understand your feeling =S). That's why, I think girls should get one of this, who knows, this might save you from danger.



If you happen to be in some circumstance......
Like...you have been followed by someone....
Someone who is suspicious....

Just SPRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spray, spray spray, SPRAY x 100000000!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spray on his face, must aim correctly.
Then run!!

Hehe, I only know how to say, really don't know when thing happen I can do this or not.
I wish this kinda of unfortunate incident will never happen in my life.
Choi Choi Choi Choi!!!!!! Po pi po pi.......  >.<

2 comments:

  1. muz careful when using this, after spray muz run away from that area if not, will kena urself! The pepper is too strong

    ReplyDelete