Friday, March 4, 2011

Movie day ♥♥♥♥


Pinnee came down to KL for few days,
so happy to see her. =)
 She is always so blur and funny.
So cute lar. ^^
We got 3 blur girls here. =D
3 of us also have a poor sense of direction. =.=
I think GPS is the greatest invention for me.

We went for a movie.
---- "I am no.4"----
Not bad. ^^
The movie had cheered me up.
Especially when I was so headache with my studies.
Definitely a good break for me. =)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Filled up our stomach at Subway while waiting the showtime of movie.

Pinnee & Me
Was lazy to make up.
Please forgive my tired zombie face.

Our healthy dinner ♥

Pinnee & Tick Hwa

Me & Pohlee
"What are you looking at?" =P

Pinnee, me and Pohlee.
 So good to know them.
Cute girls from Alor Setar  ♥




   

No comments:

Post a Comment