Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Xue Ying's Big Day =)

              Finally, I manage to squeeze some time to update my blog. Sounds pathetic huh. T.T Quite busy and tension recently. Every thing come together and it's like endless nightmare. Tests, assignments, tutorials, fyp, all these devils are killing my precious time silently....T.T sobs...I hope I can cope with all the stresses and at the same time enjoy my last semester of my uni life. Start to feel heavy-hearted as this is the last semester already. Everyone is telling me study life is the best. And I would say yes, study life indeed very nice, only if there is no fyp, assignment, test and exam. =S I think the best thing of study life is the happy moment with friend.
             
               It was Xue Ying's Birthday last week, so we decided to do a little celebration for her. We went to the new mall beside Pavilion-Farenheit 88. When the first time I heard my friend said there is a mall name 'fei lun hai'(飞轮海), I was like =.= "Zzzz...don't bullshit me la..." But later on, I found it true o.0 Guess the boss is their super fans. Next time, when I rich, I gonna build a mall and name it-The Prawn, cause I like to eat prawn...zzz....wakakaaka...crazy...
               
               Okok, stop my nonsense, back to the topic...haha...So we went to Farenheit88 to singk. So long didn't singk already , I was quite excited. =P  6 hours of singing made my voice became hoarse. Really happy that day, especially during the 6 hours singing session. =D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 
Me of the day, smiles =)

Here we go!

The entrance of Farenheit88.

We all were starving, but the problem was we couldn't make our decision which restaurant to go. It's not like the other mall, various restaurants and food court are at the same area. Whereas, restaurants are far apart from other restaurants, some at different floor. So, we went to the information counter.

And we saw this!! Woot~ Here got Zanmai Sushi!!
We no need to go The Garden or Pyramid to eat Zanmai lo~
This voucher is so attractive =D
See the last roll and left hand side, 
RM 8.80 only, 
a bowl of Ebidon with a free ice lemon tea. o.0
OK, decision is made! Zanmai, let's go!

Zanmai Sushi

The RM8.80 Ebidon set...*BIG SMILE*







Beeyin & Suan

Xueying, Siew Ching and Tick Hwa


Ky, Ling & me

The birthday girl with me

Smiles =)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

It's time to sing!
This is a new karaok, CEO.
Never heard of it before.
My friend said CEO is under the same boss with Neway 
( I hate Neway, because of the charges)

When we step in the lobby,
only one word we can describe our feeling,
"wow~"
Just scroll down, I think you will "wow" too.








See the word RM18 at the top there?
See, we were told that we can enjoy 50% discount for student price.
Means RM9 per student.
But end up, each of us gonna paid RM26.
I am not angry about the price.
Just I felt cheated, exactly the same feeling when I went Neway.
Redbox and greenbox are good as they really charge as what they tell.
I think they should list out what will be charged at the first place.
So that, customer don't have to be surprised by the bill.
At least, they should let us know first.
RM26 is ok to me, 
I mean for the ambiance and foods, they worth the price. 
It just, we don't like to feel cheated.
Honesty is far more important than how much money you spent in the interior design.












Foods is served!









 That day, we all had funs.
I will never ever forget the moment we sang '忐忑'-recent hit song =D
Ahhh...OH....Ahhh Oh EHhh....!!!!
Can't stop laughing...hahahhaa......

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After dinner at Pavilion, me, Tick Hwa, Suan and Beeying went to buy cake.


Mission completed!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 It's 11.50pm, ready for surprises!



Our spy. Haha....


Xueying was about to sleep. See her face, so shy....

I guess one of the wishes will be: I want to be slimmer.

Our gift for her.


Happy Birthday Xueying!!!
Wish all your dreams come true,
wish you always happy and healthy.
Stay tough stay strong!!
Go GO GO!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment