Thursday, March 10, 2011

Northcroft + Levain ♥♥


Tired tired tired~ 
I am so busy recently,
too many things to do,
feel so stress and tired. 
I can't breath. 
I begin to look forward for holiday.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yesterday I went to Northcroft ( My ex-company during my practical training) to collect the questionnaires.
Thanks for my lovely pig cousin and her boyfriend, they sent me to Northcroft's office.

 

  

Brought my favourite food-egg tart for my ex-colleagues. =)



Just realized my practical training was 1 year ago.
Time flies...
Although I only stayed here for few months, 
I got a lot of memories at here, Kelana Jaya.
 

Ah Sam (my si fu), he was in charged to guide me last time.
We used to OT together at weekend.
Dislike the "no-life" office life. Haha.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After that, we went to Levain.
I had long to go there since long time ago.
Finally I got the chance. =)


 

It is a nice place to relax and have a drink.
I like the English style design so much.
 
 

 

Breads & Pastries  ♥
 
 
 
 
  

I love this. The cake was so tempting ♥

Their famous macaroon  ♥
 
 
 

 

My cappuccino ♥

Green tea, raspberry and double chocolate flavor.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio  ♥
Mushroom soup ♥

The pig kept playing iphone game.


The macaroon was not as nice as I expected.
End up nobody wanna eat the last one.
Cause it's too sweet.

Happy day ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment