Friday, April 1, 2011

Graduation Photo Shooting day



Yesterday was our turn for the graduation photo shooting.
Everyone dressed up with formal look,
jeng jeng jeng.....
Suddenly, so many lengzai/lengluisssss.
Phewwittt!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Me of the day ^^


 
 Fierce look of Lecturer/Top management/Lao gu po??
"You!! Yes, I'm talking to you!! Why are you late!! Deduct 10 mark!!!!!"


Make up...make up!!!

It's time for shooting.
Snap snap snap while waiting for my turn.





Look alike?



Our course-rep.



Tick Hwa so handsome on that day!!!!
(That day only,wakkaka, kidding lar)
Introducing my best friend + housemate,
who wanna take his number/msn/fb let me know. XD


Get myself ready to shoot. =D

Done shooting, continued to snap snap snap...
We went outside to enjoy our own photo shooting.






I think this is my favorite photo.


Saw my own graduation photo,
round and dark face. Sob...T.T
Damn ugly. Ishh!!!!!
The group photo quite ok,
will post it up once I get them.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Have a nice day ♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment