Thursday, April 14, 2011

See my magic ♥




Hm...finally finish prepared my power point for presentation.
Good luck to me!~

"Played" with my hair accessories just now.
Bought the 'hair sponge' long long time ago,
( actually I don't know what the thing call) 
I only tried it at home,
don't dare to go out like that.
Hahaha...
Last time I saw a video from Facebook ,
teaching how to use this thing and make the hair short.
So, when I saw it at Gurney,
I immediately bought it.
But, I realized it is not very practical.
Quite difficult to set the hair by myself,
my hand get tired and I became frustrated after failed for many many times.
Then, I gave up.

Although this time seems quite successful,
but, I have to move slowly and softly.
It's like it will easily drop down after the next second. 

My hypothesis:
If your hair is short, and you wanna pretend to have a long hair,
is much more easier than......
 to pretend to be short hair.
Unless you got a high level of patience >.<







Me with my long straight hair =)

"The thing"


Me after struggle for about 45 minutes.
No kidding, if you think your mood is pretty good on that particular day,
then you might try this.
If not, you better sit down and read some news or facebook,
You might go crazy cause:
when you think the left side already done,
suddenly you found some hair at the right side already drop off;
and you tell yourself nevermind do it again.
But, the left side fall down again!!!
Then this process repeat and repeat......=.=


F.I.N.A.L.L.Y..........
I had successfully PRETEND to be a  SHORT hair girl!!!

Woooot~ I feel young wei....

Like this pic =D 

Shoulder length. Quite messy I know. Was too frustrated and tired to reset.





Somehow, I still love my long straight hair very very much.
I can't imagine if one day I suddenly go and cut it short,
how long will I cry if I regret then. @.@

I read a news last time, said a girl she kept a long long hair.
One day she went to cinema, then the people sat behind her cut her hair short.
After the movie, she only realized it then cried loudly inside the cinema.T.T
Pity...I will cry 2 weeks if this happen on me.
Just kidding lar. =D

Ok, time to bed, good nitezzz.....
SWEET DREAMSSSS~ ( ^.^ )


=THE END=

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. short & long hair is both different version of Shirley. Good try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx u thx u...zhe, u can try long hair also =D hahaa....

    ReplyDelete