Monday, April 11, 2011

I ♥ 表妹

It had been a while I didn't update my bloggie, it was so so so dead. Aiks...I was so busy until I don't have time to go out. What I do everyday is assignment assignment and test test test, even weekend - pathetic. But, it's ok!! I know soon I will escape this jail, one more month, I am waiting. But meanwhile, I still have to do do do do like a cow. ~.~

Last Friday, my cousin Yong Yun (the pig), asked me out, I was so reluctant at first as I had to rush my assignment. Then, she brainwash me, said I shouldn't always stay at home bla bla bla, and suggested I can do my assignment at her uni's library. Oww, haha...and at last I was convinced by her, duh, I always very easy to be convinced. x___x


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
When I on my way to meet the pig, I suddenly thought of buying a birthday gift for one of my close friend. So, I went to Pavilion. This friend, I really never see such a good friend, giving out and never ask for return, and I am lucky enough to meet one in my life. This friend did helped me alot since diploma until now, I really feel so grateful, really. I felt guilty that I'm not sure whether I bought any gift for this friend. After two months, uni life gonna end, my uni friends also will go to different places to chase for their dreams. * heavy-heart*

By the way, I saw Amber Chia with few gorgeous ladies at Xixili, Pavilion.
Wow, I'm sure all the guys there felt refreshing. XD

Amber Chia is so thin, wondering why her face is different with last time?

After my mission completed, I quickly get myself back on the way to Sunway. Actually, I seldom shop alone. The feeling is great. I can do whatever I want to, whenever I wanna change my mind, I just do it. =)  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yup, this is my piggie cousin. Had a great heart-talk with her during the lunch. 
I don't have any sister, and she is like my sister.

Since I was a kid, we always play together. I still remember we play 'mamasak', 'police and thief', 'postman' and 'selling thing to each other by using the fake note we created'. Hahaha, quite lame, but 'mamasak' is our favourite. Sometimes, we fight and argue, you have no idea how fierce she is. Hahhaha, she can really 'cubit' me using her nail.

Her parents always ask me to stay their house during school holiday. We did holiday homework together, but we spent most of the time to play. Haha. She stay at a small small fishing village. I remember there was one time we tried to catch fish by using the net at her ah ma's house, catch for so many hours still didn't get anything, cause the fish they swim so fast. Then suddenly, I felt something, I took up the net and see, it 's a dead fish. ~.~

When we went to secondary school, we rarely play already (mature already =P). And I didn't went to their house that often, but once a while, I will go to stay, then we had our pillow talk. It's funny that we were so so so sleepy but we still wanna talk. Sometimes, me or she will doze off when the other was talking. Hahaha.

Now, we meet lesser and lesser. But, I 'm grate that our relationship never change. Even we didn't meet for quite sometime, we still as good as always.

Pig!! Last time, I set her name as 'Zhu(pig) Yun' in my hp.
Then one day I accidentally found she set my name as 'Zhu Biao Jie'
Hahahahhaa.....

 Noob pose. =D

I was so happy, know why, cause I finally went to eat the pizza of Pasta Zanmai.
I miss it so much since the last time I ate it. nom nom nom nommm~
 Thank uncle for the lunch, cause biao mei use his card to treat me eat. Lol!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After a great meal, it's time to work hard.
So, we went to her uni and sneaked into their library and computer lab.
Met two of her friends.
Surprisingly, her friends called me 'biao jie'.
So do her bf.   o______0 

Haha, but I realized my baby also call her biao mei.
Whenever I say  the word ' biao mei', 
he think of Yong Yun but not others (actually I have many biao mei).

Not being productive cause keep chit-chating with her friends. hahaha.
Feel so guilt, assignment...kill me ba....T.T

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Dinner time, meet up with pig's bf.
Then we went to Joseph, Bangsar. 

Introducing Ryan Ng Wei Xian.
Sounds familiar right?
Cause my baby name is Ryan Tee Wooi Seang.
Haha. And something more interesting is....
They have the same birthday!!
What a co-incident. >.<






Big head.

Reflection 





Had a great time with them,
and I don't feel Imma lamp post at all. =)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
 
 =THE END=





    

No comments:

Post a Comment