Monday, October 31, 2011

Shooting for Batiq shoes

Yesterday was my first time to be model for shoes advertisement. Hehe...Actually quite excited. =P This is a special experience for me, so wish to see the outcome. The shoes brand is Batiq, it's a new brand and new concept. The shoes combine batiq and modern shoes design. Once I get the photo I will upload at my blog. So stay tune ya. Haha...


Ohiyo!!



 Began to shoot. Hehe...



The gate is nice isn't it? Love it.



Sunshine and sea delighted my heart. Hehe...



Discussing on the poses.



Me and the boss.



We went to Delicious to continue the shooting.



 ^.^



This was mine....Yumyum....super nice!! Slurp!!!



My facebook profile picha..hehe...


Yoyo...it's time to sleep. 
Good night and sweet dreams ya. =)


The end.


P/S: I wish everyday is a good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment