Monday, October 10, 2011

Dengue

Hi readers, sorry for MIA for a week. Well, I'm back. Does the title of this post freak you out? But ya, Dengue caught me. What a sad case...haiz....Had been lying in hospital for few days, I really really dislike hospital...but also thanks to the doctor, I feel better now.

          I don't know what happen to me, why am I so bad luck recently? First, I bang my car, ok...that actually is my own mistake. But, dengue? Hell no...!! Why so 'lucky'? There is up and down in life, and guess I'm at the most bottom part of the down part. Haiz...

          Last week, I was stressed out for exam, I needed to make sure that I can 100% pass the exam. And luckily, I past. When I was about to start my happy mood, I fell sick. Whole body was very warm and I felt very very chill. Aiks...After that, I went to a clinic near by my house. At first, I thought it's just high fever, but the doctor said she suspect I got dengue. I was like...WHAT!!! ARE YOU SURE??!! At that point of time, I really think she had over reacted. Hahaha...not possible gua...won't be so 'suey' gua...Then she asked me to come back for blood test at second day. Ok, I did what she said, but she said she can't do the blood test for me because I had taken panadol, that might cause the test to be less accurate. At the second day, I totally felt ok, no fever at all, I thought she must be wrong. Haha...Then the nightmare began...At the mid night of second day, I felt very suffer and fever came back to me again. I felt very cold until my teeth was chattering. The third day, I admitted to hospital. Haiz...

           Everyday, I spend 95% of my time to lie on the bed, and the 5% I spend on toilet. =.= Such a suffering life. Besides, hospital served vegetarian food. Omg...Luckily, baby always da bao for me. A lot of people told me that having dengue will lose weight. I don't think so. I think I become fatter, due to my only activity were eat, sleep, go toilet, and maybe facebook. Other than that, I needed to do blood test everyday. I really hate needle very much. =(

           In addition, there was a ah ma slept beside me, it's only me and her in that room. She is very old, I think maybe 85-90 years old. Everyday, her children and grandchildren will visit her, can see that her family is quite a big family. Yesterday night, I overheard their conversation. She wanna go home, but no people is able to take care of her  at home, they can't find any suitable maid to look after her. She insisted she don't wanna go old folks house (of course, no one wanna go there.) And then she cried, poor thing...she just wanna go home badly. After that, all become silent. At that moment, I really felt so sympathy to her. Poor thing, I really hope I can do something for her, at least to make she happy. Hence, I wait until all people left, I tried to talk to her and make friend with her. She probably is my oldest friend in my entire life. She kept asked me don't discharge so soon, she said she scare to be alone. My heart felt very sad, I understand the feeling. I can feel that she is very helpless. Funny thing is she call me 'ah nyah', I think this means 'Ah girl'. And when she talked about my boyfriend, she said 'da bo lang'. Hehe..cute >.< After that, I pulled away the curtain between me and her, so that she can see that I actually sleeping beside her. At least, she won't be lonely. Today, doctor said I can discharge from hospital. I am glad that I can leave the jail but at the same time I felt so heavy to say good bye, I know she must be very sad, because she have to sleep alone again. Hope that she can get well soon, best wishes to her.

           Can't imagine what kind of life I have during my old time. Hope that I will not 'check in' to any old folks house. Choi choi choi...Haha...I must do things that I wish to do when I am still young, before too late. Life is very unpredictable, anything can happen to us. Take me as an example, who the hell will know the evil mosquito will bite me and cause me so suffer. For this reason, we must also appreciate those we think is important before too late, never take thing for granted. 



The end.


P/S:  Wish that I can escape from this torturing life asap. I just wanna be happy, that's all.

            

1 comment:

  1. You are so kind. It must be a very difficult time for you especially being needle everyday. But love within your heart could help you. In fact, I believe the 'ah ma' was having a great time while you were making friend with her.
    In life, there are always good n bad things happening to us, to everyone. But it all up to us how to look at it. And everything happens, it has a hidden purpose for you, hidden gift for you. In this case, you are now a stronger girl, you love your mum and dad more because of the incident of 'ah ma'. You will love your 'da bo lang' more, because he is with you during your toughest time. You love yourself more, by understanding nothing is granted in life.

    From my point of view, let's imagine, if your life only have good thing, since you were born until the day you die. Do you think you actually know what is good? Would you cherish everyday you have? Would you appreciate everyone who help you? Would you love your husband more?

    Only black can tell you what is white. Only cold tells you best what is hot. Only the worst thunderstorm could let you understand how precious a sunny day is.

    So, accept everything that life brings to you, every gift, that planned for you to realise something else, which could find the best within your heart, called love.

    Love is the best gift. And It's within your heart. Always use it to help others, you will have a unbelievable life experience.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete