Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stressed

Took exam at kl yesterday, thanks God I passed. Life is tough recently, especially when I had to take the stress of exam and sick at the same time. I feel tired and lack of energy all the time, like I can sleep at anytime and anywhere. Doctor asked me to get a good rest this week, but I need to take exam, somemore two papers at the same day. The day before exam, I only slept for 3 hours, studied for whole night. Came all the way from Penang, stayed at hotel and studies for whole night long, how pathetic =( Aiks, still have another exam next week, kill me please. T.T 

            One happy thing is that I lost weight. Hahaha... Actually I don't know whether I should happy or not, I lost weight because I'm weak. God bless me. ~.~ I now understand why people say health is the most important thing. Because when we are sick, even we got the money, we also can't enjoy good food. We also don't have the mood and energy to enjoy life. What can we do is REST. =.=

 Stressed out. =(


The end.

P/S:  Suddenly so wish to go travel.



No comments:

Post a Comment