Monday, January 31, 2011

Specially dedicated for you, Jolin ♥

Jolin is back!!!
Finally, we managed to meet up yesterday. Yay~
It's not easy to have chance like this as she is working at Singapore already.  =S 

Still remember I knew her when I was taking my diploma at Penang.
We used to talk a lot in lecture class last time, 
and sometimes will be warned by lecturer. =D
Miss our pillow-talk moments.
People always say that it's hard to find a true friend after high school.
Somehow, I am lucky cause I had found one. =)

The little girl has grown up already,
She is no longer the Jolin I knew.
She is much more tougher and independent.
Jia you Jolin!! GO GO GO!!



Had Japanese food as our dinner.
As usual, we talked a lot and we laughed a lot. =)
It was another great night.



 Me & Jolin.

 Jolin Lee!! (not Jolin Tsai =D)


Yin yin ~
Me =)


Kiong & Tick Hwa.

Smiles =)

"Bye~ Please come again. ^^"


Our next session, Fruuze. =D
Just don't feel like wanna end the night like that.
Don't wanna say bye bye to Jolin that early.
So, we went to eat yogurt. Yum Yum~









 







Take care ya hiao po. =)
I will miss you.  Muackss!!
Wish you all the best.
Don't forget to treat me KOI when I visit you at Singapore ya!! ^^


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. U know what? I was halfway writing my blog and I talked bout Jolin Tsai too..We think alike ! scary le....hahahha
    And hey, thank you :) for always supporting me.
    I dont hv a sister so I'm always grateful to have frens like u.
    KOI is waiting for u, so do I <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gal, rmb when u boring find me chat ya. Don't grow mushroom at there ah. haha..When i gt $$ i will go thr..miss sg so much...really...n of coz miss u too...

    ReplyDelete