Monday, September 26, 2011

Fantastic seafood dinner at Yoke Heng

Yum yum, I still remember the taste of the food I ate at Yong Heng Seafood Restaurant, although it had been few days since I ate. According to my friends, this restaurant is very popular and had visited by many local and international artists. 

Just finished training, on my way to EAT. ^.^


Roommate =)



Here we are. It just look like a very normal seafood restaurant.




Just in case someday you feel like wanna visit here, you can refer to this. =)


Many Hong Kong artists visited here before. 
杨怡,陈豪,吴卓羲,阿麟 etc...



Snap snap while waiting the food to be served. =D



Allison & me.


Excuse me, I look kns here. Hehe. Btw, meet my new friend, Sharon.


Yo~ Finally!!
Lou Xu Fan.
Never taste this before, consider the first time.
It's very different, there is some crispy salted fish in every single bite. 
Nom nom nom nom nom~



Prawn mee.
Paisei, my friend said my skill very poor.
This actually looked nicer than what you see in this pic.
Big prawns...hoho~ My favourite.



Even vege also tasted nice.
It would be better if it's less salty.



Toufu. This one not bad la, but a bit over salty.


The end.

P/S: I have a feeling, I gonna be very busy when I go back to pg. T.T




No comments:

Post a Comment