Thursday, June 9, 2011

Garden Themed Photo Shooting

I always hope to have a shooting with garden theme, so happy that I got the chance to try it. Besides, I'm glad to know the photographers, David and Karen, they are such a sweet couple. They both love photography so much. It's good to have same interest with your love one, luckily me and my baby always share a same interest ever since we got together, know what is it? Haha, perhaps, some of you already have the answer in mind. That is.....E.A.T.....=D  We went to Lake Garden, KL, it is a nice and relaxing place.  All these years, I only know places like shopping mall and restaurant, never know there is such a cool place at KL. It is quite similar with Youth Park Penang, just that it is much more bigger than Youth Park, and it has butterfly park, deer park, etc. Cool right? 


Outfit of the day ^.^


Let's have a tour of the beautiful garden. =) 
I wish I could jog at here.




Fresh air, beautiful flower....feel so good and refreshing....


This is some kind of herb, it smell like pandan leaf, nice smell. =)


Nice =)



Seriously, I think this is a nice place for bridal shooting. 







My flower wreath 



Here are some of the outcomes. 
After I get all the photos I will post them here =)
Love the effect and editing 






Thanks to the lovely couple =)


  THE END  

8 comments:

  1. ah shuang!!hahaa...thx ya...shuang u also shud do more shooting, coz u r photogenic too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nice babe!! more pic, more more :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dephne, update ur blog more often la...i wanna read =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! trying my best. :) :) seldom bring my laptop with me after i got my iphone XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayoh ah huaaaa.....really suitable to be with all the hua.....prettieeee XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha..ah lian..next time u photo shoot, u must do a diamond theme..hahaha

    ReplyDelete