Monday, June 27, 2011

hellow ehlow~ ♥

Hellow to all, hellow my bloggie.
Didn't update for quite some time since my last post.
Because, I'm busy. Believe it or not? Haha.
You might question that I suppose to be a free bird as I'm unemployed. Zzzz...
But, seriously, unemployed people also very busy and stress. I'm serious!!
You see, I need to find job, interview,do card, 
and another photo shooting is coming soon.
In addition, my weekend is always fully reserved. Wakaka.
Maybe one of the reason I keep myself busy,
 cause I don't myself to be or to look like a piece useless bone.
Talk about job, I'm lost. I'm not clear of my direction.
I feel terrible, worried and stressed. Pimples attack me again. Shit!!
Now, I don't have to guess,
the first thing come out from everyone's mouth when meet me is:
"You interview already?" "Do you get your job already?"
 Aiks, bored and yet so stressed.......
I pray so hard, I hope the luck is with me.
I just watched the Avatar again last week,
during the war the Nitiri scream: ' Jake!!! eva heard you!!'
So....Datuk Gong, Guan Yin Ma, Duo Pek Gong, do you hear me???????


Here are my recent photos, peeps =)
Me @ last 2 days, heading to Gurney Plaza.


Remember this love tree? My anniversary gift for baby.
 He placed at his office table.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~



Haagen Dazs fondue with baby's parents.
Slurrppp~


Me@ this morning.
Had attended for an interview this morning.
Was so nervous until stomachache.
Aiyoyo... >.<







2 comments:

  1. your love tree very nice!!! =) sure you put a lot of effort to do it.. if for me, i just able to plan, but never action...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi, thx ya. actually its nt so hard to do. if u wan i can teach u. =)

    ReplyDelete