Monday, June 13, 2011

hpmh.

I feel terrible now. I'm weak now. Very emotional. Fighting hard to hold back my tears. Tried to sleep but can't stop thinking. I'm very confuse now. Many things happened today. Definitely a bad bad day for me. I look like shit now. Tears couldn't help anythg, i tell myself. I'm all alone, facing all the hardship. Figuring out how to solve them one by one. It's not easy, at least evythg is ok at last.

           Just a simple matter,  but it had provided me an opportunity to see things that i wouldn't know if all this never happen. Really very speechless. One of the lesson i learned, how much u give out will never equal to what you get, and worst when it turn out with the way that disappoint you the most. Some people can be so friendly and helpful. But, when the time i really need help, sadly they turn to be so calculative and selfish. Some i thought i could rely on, had failed me, whilst some i never expect anythg from them, they warmed up my heart. at least, the world still have sincere people.

           Sigh, never expect my last night at kl will be so sad. I need to be strong, keep all my tear, don't cry for those who don't care for me. They probably sleep like a pig now. Why am i so weak? Why should i care? aiks, but honestly, it's way to hurtful. Not hoping for any sympathy, i just hope thing to be simple and stay happy, that's all.

             Those who treat me good, help me, care for me, i will always remember in my heart. To those who treat me like nobody, yea, i will walk away, and i will remember you as well. The pain you had caused in my heart, made me even more cherish those who really care for me. Aiks, i should sleep now, 3am already, i hope tmr is a good day. hmph.

2 comments:

  1. cheers Shirley..look at the bright side...dump the sadness away...You're prettiest when you happy.Smile ☺

    ReplyDelete