Saturday, June 11, 2011

Market Hall ♥

Good day world! What's your plan today? It's Sunday. =) Me, I guess I'll stay at home and pack all my stuff, gonna move out from my house within this few days. Kinda moody actually, I can say that in my life the thing I hate the most is to move house. Plus, I'm still sick and feel so tired. Sick for almost 1 week already, I'm so lazy to pack T.T No mood to pack but when people ask me out, I will immediately say yes. Hehe. 


          This few days I had seen the piggie cousin quite frequent, almost everyday. She is very stressful cause she is having exam now. Good luck to her =) She and Ryan (her bf) both in love with Market Hall, Pavilion so much. The restaurant's design is quite unique, but most importantly, their food is really fresh and delicious.



Hows the food? Well, the crowd say it all.


Love their special design.


Fresh mussel.




Good for sale.


Me, the big lamp post. 


Piggie Yongyun & Ryan. Sounds wrong when call him 'Ryan'. Hahhaa...
Why use the same name with my baby wei? Hehe...





Steak.

Lesson of the day: 
Degree of cooking:
1. Raw- Uncooked. (I definitely not gonna eat if raw XD.)
2. Seared, Blue rare or very rare - Cooked very quickly; the outside is seared, but the    inside is usually cool and barely cooked.
3. Rare - The outside is grey-brown, & the middle of the steak is red and slightly warm.
4. Medium rare - The steak will have a fully red, warm center. 
5. Medium - he middle of the steak is hot and red with pink surrounding the center. The    outside is grey-brown.
6. Medium well done - The meat is light pink surrounding the center. 
7. Well done - The meat is grey-brown throughout and slightly charred.
8. Overcook - The meat is dark throughout and slightly bitter.


Salmon pasta. Yum yum~


Freshly cooked mussel.


Crab pasta.


Pizza-must try. ♥


Went to Pacific Coffee Company at Farenheit.
A nice place to relax and slow down your path.
Saw some people slept on the sofa, 
can you imagine how relaxing is the ambiance?

Jia you~







Gonna miss this place. ~.~


Gigantic lobster??!!
Actually it is a contest held by Airasia.
Who wanna win the ticket to Australia? Haha...
To win, you must snap a picture with the lobster with a creative way.
But, too many people there...*shy* Hehe.....




Enjoy your Sunday ya ^.^
It's time to pack. T.T

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment