Friday, July 8, 2011

Just another update =)

It's time to clean the dust and spider web on my bloggie. Haha.
Ah~ Finally I can rest and blog.
I am really exhausted, mentally and physically.
Just wish to empty my mind, shut down everything.

Many things happened recently.
I don't know how to describe my feeling.
Let me share some of them with you =)


First time in my life time, I DRIVE ALONE from my home to Penang island. I know many will say 'cheh~' or 'chiu~" But, seriously I'm proud of myself, hehe. *BIG SMILE* I forgot to count how many car hon at me. Haha. I have a poor sense of direction and weak in estimating the real distance by looking at the car mirror. @.@   

Another dramatic story is when I joined my baby's parent for dinner at Straits Quay, we were sitting under a tree. Then we noticed that there was a crow standing on the branch. And out of a sudden, a green snake fell right on our table!! and it was just in front of me!! OMG!! Damn scary!!

Yesterday, I felt very very embarrassed with what I did. I went to attend an interview and when I wanna leave there, I was lost inside the building T.T.... If driving, I am secure cause I have GPS, but walking, I have to depend on myself already...So sad to born like this, kns! And then I pushed the emergency door, I successfully got my ass out of the building, but the emergency alarm was triggered by me, I was like OMG, this time DIE LIAO!! Security guard immediately ran out to check. =.= They had to reset the alarm, and the control panel is inside the director's room. Zzz..And after that one of the guard said luckily the alarm was triggered before 5pm, if not they have to call the Butterworth office to reset. WTH, damn mempersiasueikan! T.T

Last week, I had a minor operation on my eye to take out the cease. I decided to did it with local anasthetic, which mean I was totally awake and I could see what's the doctor doing. Can you imagine my feeling, it was terrible, I was very very scare until I couldn't talk at all. Zzz...But, after injection actually I felt nothing, but I still can hear the sound of the cutting on my skin. Now, the wound slowly recovering, hehe. Thanks God. Photo shooting postponed, no eye make up until fully recover. =.= Take good care of your health, try to minimize the chance to go into hospital, or else you have to prepare to burn a big big hole in your pocket. 

Teehee, I'm done with my stories.

Me, camwhore-ing while waiting baby.
Actually I found quite many friends of mine like to take pic with this post. 
So, I copied them since some friend said I always post the same way in every pic =.=  Haha.





Self-obsessed. Wakaka...


Yumcha with sweet couple =)

Me & Shea Er



Shea Er & Jia Eian


 Last picture, Grandpa, father and baby durian. Cute right???
I know this is very random. Haha. 


A popular question during interview is 'what is your future goal?'
I asked myself seriously, not for the sake to impress the interviewer.
I think I know what is my future goal, my dream to achieve.
I hope one day, my handmade card business will be very successful.
I hope I can create a brand, a well-known brand for it.
When people think of handmade stuff, they think of me.
Like when you think of fast food, MCD immediately pop out in your mind.
I hope. =D
So, what's yours?


2 comments: