Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bridal Shooting

This was my second experience of bridal shooting.
There was a little bit difference with previous shooting,
cause there will be a guy model to act as bridegroom.
It's funny when come to those scenes which need some close act.
Especially when I was required to look at his eyes.
I couldn't hold my laugh, cause I felt so awkward and shy. =3
Besides, I also got to see the serious faces of  Christer and Shichek.
I always feel impressed to see people work hard to fight for their dreams.
I do admire people who is successful in their life,
but what impress me more is their efforts behind.
At the same time, this remind me of my handmade card business which I had left aside for few months.
I had frozen everything because I told myself to focus on studies.
And now exam is over, but holiday mood is on.
Feel so guilty when every time I think of Forever Amore.
I still remember my own promised that I will never give up,
 I shall keep the flame burning.


Opps~Back to the topic. =D
Here are some of the photos I took yesterday.
Once I get the shooting photos, I will share them here ya. =)

Putting on makeup.

Hairdo =)


An so it curl like McD twisted fries. =D



Can't get used to see myself in heavy makeup.
I'm just so...'not me'.zzz....sounds stupid. Haha...


Beautiful gown ♥





Me me =)



He is more shy than me. Haha.



The second look.



Third look.
Love this gold and elegant gown.


Smart and charming. =)


Both are shy. Hahahaa

The photographers and me. =)

9 comments: