Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random Update =3

Hu~
  Had been studied non-stop since last two week. 
7 more days to go. 
Days without sufficient hour of sleep really very torturing.
 I only do 3 things everyday. Study, eat and sleep.
Breakfast -> Study -> Lunch -> Study -> Dinner -> Study -> Sleep
The most precious moment everyday is my sleep hour.

Anyway, this is the last exam in my life.
There will be no more exam after this time.
What I gonna miss is those moment me and my friends study together.
Since weeks ago, few friends of mine studied together with me at my house.
It's fun to have study group, not just to solve problem together.
But the fun part is when we have the opportunity to sit together and talk crap.
Sometimes, we share our stories, we laugh together.
Sometimes, we give support and comfort each other.
I don't know since when, dessert become a must for us everyday.
Red bean, barley, etc...I'm getting good in cooking these desserts. hahaha.

Last week, 
Beeyin brought us her hometown famous food.
We all finally had the chance to taste the popular Klang Bah Kut Teh.



Last two days, consider the last study group.
So, today I woke up early and went to jog.
Applied hair mask and facial mask.
Feeling good now 



Hehe, had been lazy since this morning....
Begin to feel guilty now....
It's time to study....
hmph~


Have a nice day ya =)
Chao~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment