Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tick Hwa BirdDay ~

Feel so suffocated lately, only slept for 2 or 3 hours each night. Heart beating so fast and kept dreamt of my stupid note. Oh pleaseeeeee....Faster please, time please pass faster....One more paper and I will be FREE~
Look forward for Wednesday. Look forward for  the feeling at the moment I step out the exam hall. And and and...baby is coming over KL after my exam. Wheeee *fireworks*....I just can't wait!! Haven't met him for almost two months. Geeee...It had been a while huh~ miss him. =)

        Ok, let's get back to the topic, wanna talk about Tick Hwa birthday last two days. The day before his birthday, everyone was stressed out and ran out time to study. So, pity him only got me to celebrate with him. (How lucky he has me as his housemate...hoho!!) Haha...well, I was first expecting my friends will bought a cake and come over my house. But, ended up everyone was so stressed then have to cancelled the surprise. Then, I found some candles that I bought last time, I lighted them up and the placed 'nicely' only the balcony floor. But...Tick Hwa said I make him look even more pathetic as I was using the candle I set aside for so long. Wei, please be grateful ok =.=...hahahaha....Anyway, happy birthday to you. Teehee~


Candle candle on the floor~

Nice what~ =P

Busy replying.

Tired + stressed + blur...


Nice Kl city view from balcony~


Can you feel my stresses?



The next day, we did a simple celebration for him after exam.
Everyone was exhausted and hungray~
We ordered variety of food and share among us =)
Suddenly felt that I was in heaven.
How long that I didn't pampered myself?
Honeymoon with notes and exam for so long. ZZzzzz
Finally~~ Happy~~



Happy birthday and happy mother's day. Hahaha....

Tried hard to hide my tired face...Geeeee =D

Yo~ Foods are served!














My love~ Muack!


Hahaa~ Super match!! haha...



Show time =P

Friday is kinda scary when they celebrating birthday with their customer.
I swear I will never celebrate my birthday at TGI Friday.
Don't wanna stand on the chair nor table =(

Cutie 






Thanks for visiting my blog =)
Don't forget to wish me luck for the my last paper. Hehe~
Cheeersss~~


4 comments:

  1. wow...need to stand on chair lo...good!!!hahaha...
    hey girl, good luck ya!!! i have 2 more papers...hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo...so scary...thx u gal!!goooood luck to u too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi shirley, U look fabulous all d time^^

    ReplyDelete