Sunday, May 1, 2011

Someone said I'm on The Star's Cover Page !!

Received a message from baby at this beautiful morning.
Baby said I'm on the cover page of The Star today.@.@
I was like....What...??!! How is it possible!! OMG.....
Then I called him, but he asked me to read the news online.
Then I saw this........=.=...............
Mr. Ryan Tee.......@.@
Grrr......
Now I know there are many "Shirley" out there.
Zzzz.....


Oh, hi Shirley =) 



What a smoker, who has a beautiful name. =)


Cheers,
Back to study now...
JIA YOU!!!
ALL THE BEST!!!
To me and all of you =)

4 comments:

  1. hahahha shirley.....sudah jadi orang utan....suits you coz banyak 'moh moh' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. jolin!! but i don smoke..hahaa...i donwanna be categorized into ur monkey group....no!!hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm..my monkey group?ahemmmm.....:p who knows? maybe next time u'll end up with super long hair covering ur entire body..haha..joking joking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....tis will nvr happen ok?

    ReplyDelete