Friday, May 13, 2011

The Movie of William & Kate??

Walked by a DVD shop,
 I noticed a DVD cover that look so familiar.
It's prince William and his wife, Kate.
But when I looked closer, 
why are the faces look different?
It's not them, it's a movie, not a documentary video.
Seems like their story is like a fairy-tale to all.



Real version of Will and Kate. 
See how they copy? =D
Look at Will's cloth and Kate's ring. Hehe....



Here is the movie trailer.
Interesting hm....
(You can pause my blog music first.)



Marrying a prince, and live together happily ever after, this might be a dream for many.
When I was kid, Disney cartoon made me had a lot of fantasy. hehe...*shy*
Do you have this experience before?haha.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



As I grow older,
 I start to understand there is no such relationship is as perfect as fairy-tale story.
I can't expect other to be perfect, I am not perfect as well.
What I need is only a true and caring heart.

Lonely people hope for companion.
Attached people miss their singlehood.
Some people they try so hard but still haven't meet their mr/ms right.
Some people they thought they had met the right one, but thing doesn't work out as what they expected.
hm.......

I appreciate what I have.
I'm just a ordinary girl in this big big world.
Whilst he made me a princess in our world.
What can I ask for more?

Quote of the day:
Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you.
One day you may realize you've lost the diamond while collecting the stones.





2 comments:

  1. agree with u :) btw, i like beautiful mess...the song i mean..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. me tooo me too,nice right. miss u lian lian..

    ReplyDelete