Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The moment ♥

During my exam period, I used to complain about how suffer I was. To comfort me, he often said: "Baby, don't sad. "When you finish exam, I will fly down to see you immediately." And he kept his promise, flied to KL to find me as what he had promised. 

        That afternoon, he came with his green Myvi. Got into the car, sat on the left seat, suddenly all the memories flash back to me. Last two years, when we both in KL, in this little green, we got so many sweet memories. He used to fetch me to everywhere by the little green. I remember he always ask me:" where do you wanna go?" Then I will answer him:" You decide." Haha, as most of the girls, I don't help much in decision making. Hehe. At first, he only knew the way to KLCC and Pavilion, so we only go for these two places. After awhile, he manage to figured out the way to Mid valley, so from that moment onwards we have more choices. hahaha. 

        Baby lives in Subang, it takes a long journey to reach my house, he always stuck in the jam, eventually, the petrol and toll fees became the burden for him to bare. But thanks to his persistent, he still come and find me at least 3 times a week. *Touched* Lost in nowhere is normal for us, the worst thing is that sometimes I don't even realized we were lost. I kept telling him story, and sometimes will get angry because he didn't listen and answer me. "You are not listening to me also....."  "Baby, it's not I don't wanna answer you, but do you know we were lost? Can you please help to see the road sign?" Me: "......................"

        I miss every sweet memories we had, I miss our Singapore trip a lot. This few days, I have accompanied my baby to catch up with his friends. He seemed delighted, haven't see him so happy for so long. Glad to see my baby's happy face. =) 

Inside the little green ♥


Me Me =)


No more tired face, see see......=D




I thought I could have enough sleep after exam, I was wrong.
Haha, but I am happy. =P
So, tonight I gonna sleep early.
Good night guys.
Stay happy ya. =)

" The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything they have."

6 comments:

  1. act cute photo very funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason ur buddy loves that picha should be the pic is blur! lolz! Pity him for the 24hr tired! hahaa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa...i think so =D dono y he always tired =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. u both so cute la...i laughed when i read the conversation...can imagine it!!!

    ReplyDelete