Saturday, May 14, 2011

♥♥♥♥ Finally Free ♥♥♥

YEAH!!!!!!!! 
Imma free bird now!! Feel so good!!
Nightmare is over, 
Tensions finally leave me alone.
Feel like wanna shout out loud!!!!
(of cause I am still sitting here, quietly......hehe.). 
Yoyoyoyoyo~

Previous post,
I did mentioned about my feeling after I step out from the exam hall.
Unexpectedly, thing didn't turned out as what I imagine.
Came out from the hall happily but then realized I had made a big mistake.
Aiks, after that rushing to Kepong.
I even forgot this was the last day of me at Utar!!
Should have take some picture of this place before I left.
=( =( =( 

But very soon I started to let go the sad thing.
It's over and no point for me to sad or regret.
Me and my friends then began our adventurous journey.
First mission of the day-to reward our stomach with famous Kepong seafood. =)
Again, I wanna emphasize that GPS is a holy invention. Hahaha.
After lost in nowhere for few times,
mission was completed at last.


Here we are.
Tak Fok Hong Kong Seafood.
Finally the efforts are paid off.
Yuhoooooo!~

The outlook of the restaurant didn't seem much attractive.
But, the interior design is perfectly nice and comfortable.






I know I look tired again, slept for 3 hours only. Yawn~



Squid.


Yummy crab =D

Fried bread ♥


Perfect match, love it!! ♥

Taufu


Salted egg crab.
This one also very nice, finger licking good!! 




My forever love-prawn.
Coconut curry prawn.


Done dinner, what's next?
It's dessert time.
Here go our second adventure. 



Mission completed.
It's time to sit down and relax again.
After our long, hectic and stressful semester.
Finally, we can sit down and talk without any worry.














Next, drinking session. =)
Just don't feel like end the night like that.
We also went to house party after that.
I realized that I am really very noob especially playing game.
Did so many silly things.
Anyway, it's a great night with lotta funs.


Reached home late in the midnight.
Exhausted but happy.
My holiday has just begin.
But, why I feel suddenly the time start to accelerate?
Time was crawling during exam period. 
Often I felt time was insufficient to study,
But at the same time I wish the time could pass faster.

But now, 
I feel I am lack of time again.
Time please slow down, I want a long and enjoyable holiday.
Friends are moving to hometown one by one.
When is our next meet?
Heavy-hearted.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment