Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eat ,drink & chill @ Ecoba Restaurant and Bar

My third day at KL, back to uni life again. I felt excited but at the same time I felt 'sian' too.

I'm happy because I'm reconnect with the city life again, KLCC, Pavilion, yesh! =D. And feel so good to meet my KL friends and coursemates after my long long holiday. Just love the chit chatting and making fun with friends.

The sad part is, aiks! what else? Assignments, tests, FINAL YEAR PROJECT...=.= Sometimes, they are damn torturing. Especially final year project, it really stresses me out, often cause me insomnia. Hate this feeling!!

As I said this is my third day at here. I had fun meeting up with friends for last two days. Continuously, two nights I came home late, slept late; yet had to wake up early for class T.T...But most importantly, I felt happy =D


Went to Ecoba Restaurant and Bar at PJ Trade Centre yesterday night. Thanks Mei Mei for fetching me =) Gonna miss you, please take good care of yourself while studying at UK ya.












 




 












 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment