Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wang Zhao Jun Fish Head Bihun (王昭君酸辣鱼头米粉) ~


Hey guys, I would like to share one of my favourite food with you. I fell in love with the Wang Zhao Jun Fish Head Beehoon since the first time I tried it. It is located at Rangoon Road, Georgetown, Penang. If you happen to chance upon the Wang Zhao Jun Fish Head Bihun, there are several dishes you might want to give them a try.







Here it is, my favourite Fish Head Beehoon.
It is the main attraction there, the spicy and sour soup goes very with the beehoon.
Yum yum~


Another must try dish, Salad Prawn. The freshness of the prawn itself and the crispy coating, together with the sweet salad source, this dish is simply delicious.



Steamed Fish Slice Hor Fan


Fried Fish Head Beehoon


Wong Zhao Jun Special Taufu


There are still few dishes I haven't try yet, will try them up next time =)


















4 comments:

  1. never failed to visit this place whenever I'm in Penang. Simply love the steamed fish slice with hor fun! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my saliva drop whenever i review these pic.haha

    ReplyDelete