Friday, January 14, 2011

And we just can't stop talking =D

Just came back from Old Town. Hu~ I really can talk a lot!!! >.<

Most of my friends started working already. Everyone has their own thing to busy with. And not many of my close friend is at hometown now. It is hard to get a chance to yumcha with them. I am so happy that today I finally have chance to catch up with Yin and Zhe. I miss the time we stayed together during my diploma at Penang. Miss the happy moment we had at Azuria =D

Gonna back to KL soon, not sure when is the next time to meet up with my hometown friend =( Sigh~ Will miss you guys ♥♥











4 comments:

  1. my head so BIG!...anyway...u you the right piece of yiruma for the background music of ur blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. whee....i love the song too...so peaceful~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa....yeaa...nice blog song..and i gonna change mine as well

    ReplyDelete