Friday, January 28, 2011

The Final Battle Before CNY =)

Went to Bukit Bintang with Tze Im and SS today. 
I had burned a lot of calories and I am so so so exhausted now!

Shopping always is my best exercise,
my legs never get tired and my eyes always stayed alert. =P
I can barely feel hungry when shopping. 
And the best thing is, I can spend so many hours without sitting.
I enjoy burning fat unconsciously. ^.^

My bf always ask me the same questions.
"Why girls can shop for many hours, won't you feel tired?" 
"Forever 21 again?! I thought you just went there yesterday?" XD
Anyway, you guys will never understand the fun and satisfaction of shopping. =P




Snowflake!! My favourite   ♥ ~


 




♥♥   Pavilion is overwhelmed with cny ambience.  ♥♥






"Ahhuh!! I saw you move! " =D





 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment