Friday, January 21, 2011

♥ My birthday celebration @ Stick Fire Bistro ♥


I am a lucky girl.
What else could be better than having my good friends 
and my love one to celebrate with me at my special day. 

Thanks for coming,
thanks for the gifts & the special cake, 
thanks for the birthday song and wishes,
thanks for the laughs you gave me.

 It was a beautiful night.
I think I will never forget about the 2011 birthday of mine. 
Thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful moment, 
thanks guys.

I wish each of your life will filled with endless happiness. =)


Stick Fire Bistro ♥


Me  ♥
Kiampak & Naughty couple.
Qian, me & Fang. Cheese =)
Fang, aiks! I always feel older when I'm beside of you.
A January baby & a December baby. =S
Zhe ♥♥ Mmmamma ma maaaa~
Thank Dato for 'giving me face'. Dato Ng, & the little person: me, Wen & Wei Tatt.
Wen Kang & Cheah Cheng. What a huge contrast, a shy one and a 'thick face'. wakakka!!


Yin Yin!! Why you don't like J.co. anymore? 
Ah Tattttttttttttttt!!! He just back from Singapore and straight away come to celebrate with me.You really surprised me! I thought you changed already. Luckily, still have a little part of you haven't change. Yo yO yO!
Christer!! You know what? Christer = Qian Wen, Qian Wen = Christer. THEY ARE SO T.H.I.N.!! OMG, how I wish to donate some of my meat to both of you!!!


My special birthday cake.  ♥

My birthday gifts

Wow, I like the gift so so so so MUCH!!!

Let's eat the doughnut, wheee!!~






Hahahaha!! I don't know what was happening at that time. But this expression is so funny. Don't kill me ECC...You don't want people to touch you is it? Wakaka!! As long as we got ECC, the word silent will never appear throughout the night XD

Me & my babes. Erm, do you realize that we all was wearing floral dress? If you do, it means your observation is good! =) Yes, I actually asked everyone to dress like that. Muackss!! Thank for the cooperation girls =)
Me & handsomes =) Why guys were so shy to smile? Act cool I guess...=S
Hu~   Will give you these for your birthday, ok?







 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for the gifts, really appreciate it! =)

Thank you Zhi Qian =) It smells so nice.
Thank you Dato Ng Chin Ye!! The pen got my name on it. Love it!! Imagine, next time if Imma C.E.O. using this pen to sign...hohoho...I know you guys sure say :" Wake up la you, stop dreaming!"

Thanks to Christer, Yin, Tatt, Zhe, Fang, Wen, Dato(again?) Wei Tatt, Ecc, and Wen Kang. =) A set of cosmetic. This is another thoughtful gift to me. Aligatur ^^!!!



THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I know I already thanked for many times.
Hehe...hope it won't annoy you. =)

Oh ya!!
Happy Chinese New Year ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment