Sunday, January 9, 2011

Water Element Photoshooting



I was invited for a photo shooting yesterday. The theme for this shooting is five fundamental elements, which are, water, fire, wood, earth and gold
(金木水火土の系列).

I was selected to be the model for water element =P The shooting took place at seaside, started at 8 something in the morning.

Although I need to wake up so early, but at least this Sunday I did something different from my routine-movie, eat, Gurney. =S (hehe...though, after shooting, we still go to Gurney, and movie again, and also e.a.t. again =.= )



Here are part of the photos, will upload more in my facebook =)






















4 comments:

  1. your photographer selected u wisely to be water element...because..“水”渣波 in hokkien = pretty...ahahaha=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....but the word '渣波' is like a bit.......=.=.....hahahahhahahaa XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ur pics...especially the 4th and 11th ones XD

    ReplyDelete