Sunday, January 16, 2011

♥♥ A little catch up @ Heritage Coffee ♥♥



This was a special day to me.
Had a little gathering with my girls.
Wen just came back from Aus last Friday.
It had been so long since the last time I met her.
I think it was during last cny?
So, we decided to have a little gathering.
I really had a wonderful time with my ji muiss. ^^
♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥



yumcha@ Heritage Coffee
The ambience is so nice to yumcha.
Indeed a nice place to relax. =)






The food here is considered not bad.





Naughty singer posed when I took this photo.


Accidentally found this when i went to toilet.


Wen, she is so thin.
So worry she will be blown away by the wind.
Especially, that night was so windy...=P


Fang & me.
Standing beside her and taking photo with her,
always make me feel older =(
Sigh!!


Yin yin!
Aiks, this fellow changed already.
Last time used to be a camwhore,
but don't know what happen to her,
she seemed so not interest to take photo that night.



Mei.
this girl keep teasing me whole day.
Really kiampak!
And when I defend myself and tease her back,
she will immediately turn to her 'protector' and complain.
ZZzzz.....

Introducing, Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp!!
Wondering if you both get my meaning or not =P =P =P


Me, Wen & Yin




Longing for the next gathering.
Appreciate the laughs we had.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. wah...wat protector ar ? he is my hero lai mar...sure ask him to protect me ler...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala! he is ur hero bc he can protect u ma. so he is ur protector la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanna see wil u update so often when u r back in KL bo...wekekekeke

    ReplyDelete