Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Delicious @ Straits Quay

Love this place.
This Delicious branch has a advantage over the other branches that I had been to.
Because it is located beside the sea.
Love the view, love the environment.
It's simply wonderful to take breakfast at here.





Shirley of the day.



Love to feel healthy. 


Nice view isn't it?


To those who follow my blog,
you must be wondering what the hell is happen to me recently.
Just update 2 post continuously, and here's another update.
Before that, I was very inactive.

Perhaps, you might realize something.
Yes, I am happier. Hehe.
Past few weeks, I really very sad.
Until, I totally don't feel like wanna meet or talk to anyone.
Sorry if I didn't reply you.
I feel more relax now.
Because, the worst part is over, I think.

Sometimes, tension is not totally a bad thing.
When life push me hardly,
it force me to challenge my own limitation.
Without this, I never know how far I can go.
I always rely on people, 
maybe also because there is always someone around me to protect and take care of me.
I never know I could be so strong and brave.
"People can do it, why can't you?"
"Never say no before you try your best."
"It's normal to hesitate when fear, but never let it stop you."
These are what I tell myself when every time I scare.
Thanks to baby for always support and motivate me.

P/S: I hope tomorrow is a better day. I hope my future is full with happiness. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment