Friday, July 22, 2011

Happening Wednesday Night

It had been quite some time my blog didn't show face other than me and baby. Haha.
Meaning that, I rarely hang out with friend.
Last Wednesday night, I went to sing k with my old friends.
I didn't see some of  them for months.
Miss the gathering I had with them at KL.
That time we had Yen Ching, Lulu, Zinjo and Tick Hwa with us.
That was a awesome, fun and crazy moment and was around 2 years ago.
Time flies....


=)


Zabosss.


Ma lat lousss.


Us of the night.


Not forgetting Lulu. Haha.


Long time no see.
Mr.High confident + sampat ECC.


Me & Yin.


Shu Duan  & me.
She is getting more and more pretty!!


Hehe, This is the epic photo of the gathering 2 years ago.
Wakaka, until today when I see Tick Hwa's  face I also can't stop laughing!!
Guan Yin Ma!! Hahaha....



Next, drinking session @ Berlin's Beir Houz, Straits Quay.
'Happy hour' with Jason, who actually was my handmade card's customer.
Sometimes, I love my handmade card business because it enable me to make new friend.
Jason here, he is not merely a customer that really appreciate art craft, but also a advisor and a friend to me.
Now, he is my baby's friend too. 
Nice to know him. =)

Baby & Jason



No alcohol for me that night, just orange juice. =)


That's all for this post.
Have a nice day guys.
Chaoz. =)


P/S: I wanna improve my parking skill, especially side parking. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment