Friday, July 29, 2011

Lone Pine

Last few days, I received a call from See Hui.
The first thing I said was:" See Hui!! Wrong number issit?" 
Damn long didn't see her already.
She came down Penang with her bf.
So, we did catch up, and I felt honoured to be their tour guide for few hours.
Wahaha, but I also felt ashamed at the same time.
Because I don't know how to lead them to those place I recommended. Swt.
Thanks to the great great invention-GPS, again, it enable me to complete my mission. Hehe.

They stayed at Lone Pine Hotel.
I love the design of Lone Pine.
Me and See Hui can't stop snap snap snap around the room.
Had a great moment with her. Haha.
It's always good to have a friend who like to take photo.



Happy.


Me & See Hui.





Big boss' hp can't stop ringing. =D




Ignore my fat leg please. Haha.



Aisei, so pro huh.


Us again. 




Spotted two nice car.Woot!
When can I own one??


We also went to eat seafood.
Every time whenever got friend visit to Penang,
baby sure bring them to eat lobster at here.
It's like a must place to go.
Fishing Village Restaurant is located at Teluk Bahang,




=)



Cheese lobster


Kappa.




Fried sotong & pepper sotong.


Hokkien Char.



The next day, 
We went to temple and tried some local food.

 Shopping. Haha.


A happy tourist with her full basket of souvenir.


Gonna miss you See Hui.
Ananaananaa...XD





4 comments:

  1. Hi pretty girl, long time no see~ juz noted u have a blog here~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hello, yalo, really long long time no see. hehe...find me yumcha when u gt come back hometown la.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really?find u when u go back home =)

    ReplyDelete