Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Preparation of Another Bridal Shooting

Good morning guys =3
I still couldn't decide which photo shall I use as the wall photo.
Gee...I always like that. 犹豫不决,三心两意 =.=

Remember I said I gonna have another photo shooting,
but due to my eye, I had postponed it?
My eye consider fully recover now, so I shall keep my promise. =)
Last Sunday I went to Butterworth to try some wedding gown.
I actually was invited to be model by David and Karen, 
(the photographers of my garden themed shooting).


Nice to know both of the young, cute and friendly bosses.
"Fashion Wedding House" is their very new started business.
All the gowns are nice and elegant, and are imported from Hong Kong.
If you are looking for cheaper price and good quality wedding gown,
I think this is a good choice for you. =)


U & Me.

Here is their contact numbers.










See all the gown I had tried @@ 
They were discussing about the shooting. 



Me, camwhore again after done trying. =D




Teehee, let you have peek.
I love this, combination of western and chinese style.
*I look TALL*
Yuhoo~


Spot the fat mermaid =D

Sometimes being chubby is a good thing too.
Like this time, most of the gowns fit me well. 
Does this mean my size is standard size?
Wakakakkakaa
Hm.......


P/S: Right shoulder is so stiff now, I need massage, any volunteer?

2 comments: