Monday, July 25, 2011

Photo of Garden Themed Shooting

Yippie! Finally I got all the pictures of previous shooting.
Thanks a lot to the lovely photographers, David & Karen.
The editing is so nice, I love the feeling, it's like 'Alice in  the wonderland'. ^.^

I'm thinking to change the wall picture at the top of my blog. 
But, I don't know which picture shall I choose, I love all of them.
Do you mind to give me some idea? hehe. =D

No.1 This is my favourite. =)


No.2


NO.3 


No.4 Love this too.


No.5


No.6


No.7


No.8


No.9


No.10


No.11


No.12


No.13


No.14


No.15


No.16



No.17


No.18


No.19


No.20


No.21


No.22


N0.23



No.24 Love this too.



Thank for reading my blog.
Double thanks to you if you help me to choose.
Million of thanks to you if you don't think I look fat in the photos.
But I know I do. Zzzz...
Btw, have a nice day ya =)


P/S: I don't know why I always look fatter in picture. I wanna be slim and LOOK SLIM. =.=


10 comments:

  1. all r pretty n nice !!! u looks so gorgeous ! u can chance different pic every day :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last one ! Tweak a little with the color balance perhaps ? Prefer more magenta and yellow for that shot. Just my thought :) g'day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousnya~~~...can I have the same photoshot as well? even I don't have the modeling face...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx guys, but still hard to choose, coz evy1 giving different idea. =S

    ReplyDelete
  5. no 8, no 18, no 24. no 1 is very nice.. suitable to put at the side of your blog..=D

    ReplyDelete
  6. every month change a new one so u can change for 2 years d..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx for the suggestion 星晴 =)
    Yin, lazy lo like tat. =S u help me change evy month la.

    ReplyDelete