Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Edo Ichi Japanese Cuisine & Bella Italia

This was my lucky day.
Why?
Because, I can eat nice food again!
Thanks to baby for
'always take good care of my stomach'. 
吃得是福 =D


Lunch at Edo Ichi Japanese Cuisine@ Island Plaza.
Love this japanese restaurant 

The little kid was amazed by fishes. Haha.




 

Ready to eat =)
Beef.


Our favourite salad.
Slurpp!!
Remember my previous post?
This is the salad I mentioned.


Again, my love love love- shrimp.
Ebi tempura. =D


Salmon fish head.
I think this is a must-eat-dish of baby.
The taste is truly great but the meat is so little =.= 



Oh, here is my stupid teacher look.
Hate it, I am totally no confident without lense.
When I go out without wearing lense, 
I really don't hope to bump into any friend of mine. 
kns!
I like this, because this photo damn BLUR. 


Posing =D
Try to minimize the ugliness.



Dinner time.
Bella Italia @ Batu Ferringhi. 
Delicious Italian food.

Garlic bread.


Best seafood soup in my life.


Lamb.


Pasta with shrimps =D


P/S: I hope I can maintain my weight. God bless me. >.<

2 comments: