Sunday, July 17, 2011

Home Cooked Breakfast ♥

haloha =)
It's had been a long time I didn't cook.
So, I decided to cook a healthy breakfast for me and baby.
At first, I only planned to do some simple sandwich.
But when I was buying the ingredients, more and more ideas popped out.

And finally, this was the outcome =D
Deng deng deng!!
Salmon-sewed-Salad, bean, egg and sandwich. XD
I actually combined the idea of the american breakfast I took at Mont Kiara and the salad at the japanese restaurant of Island Plaza.



Ehhem, kick-start of the day.
Super-value breakfast set,
big portion and healthy food.
Plus, good and friendly services. =D



My beloved customer Mr. Tee.
He couldn't finish it. X_X
Anyway,
*The feedback was good* 
Wakaka...
(Not sure his compliment was based on ex-gratia or true grade.) 
=P



Me-the chef of the day. ^.^
I know I look terrible.
No make up, no nice dressing, no contact lense.
Super 'cincai' look.



Red eye at the right side.
Had been wearing spec for many days.
Will post some pic with wearing spec next time.
Good thing is the cutting of operation is fully recover,
the red eye also slowly healing. =)
But, can it be faster?
I don't wanna see myself with the teacher look (with spec).
Damn sian, and no confident at all. Zzzz..




No comments:

Post a Comment