Monday, August 1, 2011

Master Choo Kitchen @ First Avenue Penang

Recently, I got a new kaki-Shu Duan. =D
She suggested to try the new restaurant at First Avenue, Master Choo Kitchen.
I found that a aunty next table kept looking at me.
Did I talk too loud?
My wearing got problem?
Or she thought Imma artist? *cough cough*
Wakakakkakaakka =P
Damn! I felt so curious, wondering what's wrong with me?

Suddenly, the aunty approached me.
She said I really look alike with her daughter.
That's why she couldn't stop looking at me.
She even showed me her daughter's photo.
And then she required to take photo with me, 
then she and her husband left happily. Haha.

This is not the first time people claim that I look like some one they know.
Me myself also know that there is a girl who looks freaking like me.
I think some of you know who she is.
When the first time I saw her photo, 
I was like WTF."......................." *speechless*
I believe she will also have the same reaction as me.
 We don't know each other, 
but I'm sure our common friend will tell her about my existence, like how I was notified. Haha.

Anyway, each person is unique.
We have our own good and strong point that other don't have.
Need not to compare with other.
Cause you are already special,
as there is only you on earth. =)


Me me.


Shu Duan, the sweet girl.










This is nice.





2 comments: