Friday, August 26, 2011

26th of August 2011 =)

Suppose to go back hometown today, but due to the hustle and tussle traffic, I decided to stay back. What happen to the weather recently? Non-stop raining from morning till now. Guess most of the people are heading back to their hometown for Raya celebration. I don't think it is a good choice for me to drive back, partly because of the bad weather condition and the crawl of bumper to bumper have left me no choice to stay back. 

          People always say after you start working, you will miss those moments during the uni life. But life still move on as we need to grow and learn to be a better and productive person. I miss those time that I can sleep as long as I want. I miss the feeling that whenever I feel lazy I would skip classes. I miss the time that whenever I feel like going somewhere I just go. I miss my ex-coursemates and KL friends. Suddenly I miss my last exam period, the funny moment during study group.

          Convo is around the corner, means I can see my ex-coursemates again. Today, I was informed that I will go to KL for training at the week after next week. I'm so excited, looking forward for it. I think I'm kinda funny. When I was studying at KL, I always wish to go back Penang; now I finally settle down at Penang, and then I miss KL so much. =.= This is life, when you have something, you will never feel anything, until you no longer own it.




Emi fujita's version of 'loving you', I'm listening to this now. =) Enjoying my peaceful 'me time', need not to worry about anything. *Relaxing* Feel like wanna go to beach, to hear the sound of the waves and feel the wind. 


P/S: Hopefully the traffic is smooth tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment