Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Little Change of My Bloggie ♥

I feel so excited now. 
Because I had changed my blog's wall photo.
Thanks to my friends who gave me suggestions on which photo to be chosen.
At last, I decided to use the photo which is on top of my blog now.
Thanks to Karen and David again. 
I did some minor edition on the photo. Nice?
Anyway, I think it's nice. Wakaka.
*Satisfied*

Besides, I also removed the song player. Hehe.
Don't know since when, I started to feel it's kinda annoying.
So, I made you guys a favor.
You can save your time and energy to scroll down and pause the music.
Hehe.

That's all I wanna say today.
Chaoz~ ^.^

5 comments:

  1. nak tanya, lagu kat tepi tu best. I forgot to save the link. Boleh tak i nak tahu lagu apa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mek, the singer's name is Aoi Teshima, her voice is amzaing. you can try to search n download her songs.

    Jolin,thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =D muack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this new photos! You look great anyway!

    ReplyDelete