Monday, August 1, 2011

Mois

Baby's KL buddies came down to Penang last weekend.
Went to Mois that night and we all did enjoy. =)
This is a "KL-friend-visit-period",
Last week was See Hui, then Lupyan and Shaun (pork).
This week is the pretty couple-Boywin and Novi's turn to visit Penang.
Welcome to Penang. =)


Eyllow


Me and Yin.





Yo~new friend-Fenny, Yin and Tze Im.


Like this pic.


Fenny and Tze Im.


Phewwit!


When people get drunk, they tend to forget all the worries. 
Guess this is the feeling they looking for.
Pity those who have to look after the drunker. =S



Let me share some interesting pictures with you.
We were chit-chatting before went into Mois.
I think I'm a good storyteller. 
See my body language and Tze Im's reaction, then you will know....
Wakakkakaa...

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Thanks for reading my blog 
Have a nice day =)


No comments:

Post a Comment